When starting your immigration process in Australia, consider hiring the visa consulting services of an expert in immigration laws. That way you can avoid setbacks since this is a complex legal process.
Australian immigration laws can be complex, as they are constantly changing. Besides, the process to obtain the visa can be exhausting if you decide to apply for your visa by yourself.
You’d have to be aware of all the changes in the Government regulations. That includes knowing the documents you’ll have to deliver, analyzing whether your work experience is sufficient, among other things. It actually requires a lot of work.
For this reason, most people who try to carry out their immigration process in Australia by themselves without access to Australia visa and migration consulting, end up losing time and money. Besides, they may lose forever the possibility of moving to this country, without being able to appeal this decision.
The best way to secure your application for a visa that allows you to live and work in Australia is through an expert in immigration advice in Australia: A Migration Agent registered with the Australian government (Migration Agents Registration Authority MARA).
With a registered immigration agent you will have an individual visa consulting service contract, where you will receive fully personalized advice throughout the process. Leave everything in our hands, we will do the hard work for you!
For your consideration, all Registered Migration Agents must:
- Be verified by the Australian Federal Police.
- Have extensive knowledge of the immigration law and procedures in Australia to provide immigration legal advice.
- Take refresher courses in order to keep your record.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Comply with the Code of Conduct for Immigration Officers.
This is what Registered Migration Agents can do unlike you:
- They have priority in the processing of some visa subclasses.
- Have access to the policies of the Immigration Department, which are not available to the public.
- You can be represented before a Court of Appeal in case of a rejected or cancelled visa.
You just read: “Who can help me with my immigration process in Australia?” To receive our advice with your immigration process, you can contact us through our communication channels. Rest assured that in Visado we will be ready to help you fulfil your dream of living in Australia.
Take the free eligibility test, to know the results of your score and thus qualify for an Australian visa according to your profile. In addition, you can schedule an assessment with us and obtain an informative guide on the visa to which you want to apply.