If you are thinking of applying for the skilled independent visa, you must know that it is an application that can be made only by invited workers or New Zealand citizens. So if you want to know how to get the Australian skilled independent visa, we invite you to take note of the following recommendations.
The Australian Government requires people with certain skills to contribute to the country. They can live and work anywhere in Australia when applying for this type of visa. Register here for our free Workshop to know all the details about the Skilled Visa.
Australian Skilled Independent Visa Benefits
- You can work and study anywhere in Australia.
- Travel to and from Australia for 5 years.
- Sponsor family members with the conditions for permanent residence.
- If you meet the requirements you can become an Australian citizen.
Basic Requirements for Australian Skilled Independent Visa
- Have an Occupation Related to the Most Demanded Jobs in Australia.
- Perform the Adequate Skills Assessment for the Occupation.
- Have been invited to apply for this visa.
- Have the minimum score required to apply for the visa.
- Be under 45.
- Have 65 points or more.
- Have a competent English level.
- Meet Australia’s character requirements.
- Meet Australia’s health requirements.
- Do not owe money to the Australian Government.
- Sign the Australian securities’ declaration.
- Has not had any cancelled or rejected visas.
Once you understand these benefits and requirements you can apply for your skilled independent visa taking into account the following process to request it as complete and fast as possible.
Step by step to learn how to obtain an Australian skilled independent visa
- Before applying for this visa it is important to submit an expression of interest (EOI) through SkillSelect so that the Australian Government knows why you want to apply for it.
- Submit the necessary documents to support the information you indicate in the (EOI) and demonstrate that you meet all eligibility requirements.
- When you have your invitation you can apply for an online visa (by ImmiAccount) outside or within Australia and from that date, you have 60 days to apply.
- You will receive one notification when your application has been received, and another if you are granted a bridging visa during the processing time of your visa.
- To receive the results you may be in or outside Australia when the Australian Government tells you the decision on your visa application, but not on the immigration authorisation and the written response will be informed.
Are you ready? If this information was helpful to you, share it with your family or friends, but if you have any additional questions, contact us and schedule an appointment. You will have fully personalised advice!