You can fulfil your dream of migrating to Australia taking into account the studies and work experience that you have obtained in your country. You can also qualify for a student visa if you want to do an academic program. Below, requirements to migrate to Australia.
If you have qualifications and work experience relevant to an in-demand occupation in Australia, you can do a 12-month study there, and then apply for a permanent qualified visa. (Skilled visa).
The Skilled visa is a type of visa that Australia offers for skilled workers whose professions are among the most demanded.
If your occupation is not in the list with the highest demand, then you must study in Australia for 2 years, then apply for a graduate visa, work in Australia and then apply for the Skilled visa.
You should keep in mind that not all courses offered in Australia maintain your eligibility so that you can apply for a permanent visa once you finish it. That’s why, it is important that you get advice from an immigration expert before you apply to a course.
These are some of the factors that can influence when applying for a qualified visa at the end of the course: (requirements to migrate to Australia )
- The studies carried out are related to a high demand occupation in Australia.
- The duration of the course.
- The type of course (English, business certificate, bachelor’s, graduate, master’s or doctoral degree).
- The physical location of the institute and whether it is located in regional Australia.
- Your age.
- Your level of English at the time of graduation.
- Whether you have previous work experience or qualifications in the occupation and the level of your previous studies.
When you apply for a visa at the end of your studies, you will be granted a bridging visa while your application is processed. This bridging visa will allow you to work full time in Australia until the qualified visa is issued to you.
Study requirements to apply for a qualified visa in Australia:
- Type of qualification: You must complete a degree, diploma or business qualification. These include master’s degrees, postgraduate diplomas, and doctorates.
- CRICOS Registration: Completed courses must be on the approved list of courses for international students (CRICOS), as there can be problems if your educational institution withdraws the course before completing your studies.
- 2 academic years: You must complete at least 92 weeks according to the CRICOS register of the courses.
- Duration of 16 months: You must take the course for at least 16 months of study in Australia from start to finish.
- The course must be taken in English.
The study must comply with the visa conditions taking into account the academic requirement of 2 years. There should be no problem if you are studying in Australia with a student visa, you should only make sure that you are not studying with a visa that has restricted study rights, as this would be a problem.
When living and studying in a regional area, you can earn an additional 5 points on the immigration point test and 15 points once you receive the state nomination. You can also have other benefits for studying in regional areas, including an additional year on the graduate work visa.
The cities that do not belong to this regional area in Australia are Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
You just read: “These are the study requirements you must meet in order to migrate to Australia” To receive our advice with your immigration process, you can contact us through our communication channels. Rest assured that in Visado we will be ready to help you fulfil your dream of living in Australia.